To provide a safe neighborhood through community participation in a non-confrontational matter that benefits everyone as a whole. This is commonly known as a Neighborhood Watch.
1) No alcohol or weapons
2) Dogs are allowed
3) Children ? = Up to parents
4) Minimum two people per walk
5) One cell phone and one working flashlight on at all times.
6) NO CONFRONTATIONS!! (see Rich / Sean for details)
7) Digital cameras for graffiti only
8) Replacement; for respect of your co-walker please find a replacement.
9) Wear your vest at all times
10) Speak nicely to people / kids, invite them to join our neighborhood watch
11) Maintain the Daily Log
- Call it in
- Write it down
*Make sure it is logged: Time/Occurrence